Subject: RE: [Leica] 35/1.4 Summilux at f1.4
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 14:16:32 -0500

When I bought my aspheric, I ended up keeping my pre-asph version as well.
It is too nice a lenes to get rid of.  And the glow that people either love
or hate disappears when I stop mine down by 1 stop.   Even stopped down by
only half a stop seems to eliminate much of the aberations visible wide
open.   At "normal" shooting apertures such as f8 it is as sharp as a tack.

Dan C.