Subject: Re: [Leica] APX25 & Xtol /Rodinal
From: "Frijdal Andreas" <frijdal@tin.it>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 15:27:09 -0800

Dear Byron,

I am a great fan of APX both 25 and 100 (EI 50) which I use for portraits. I
have tried XTOL  at various occasions but always return to Rodinal 1+50 or
1+100.

APX 25                    Rodinal 1 + 100   14min @ 20 Celcius
APX 100 (EI 50)     Rodinal 1 +   50   10min @ 20 Celcius

the negs are soft but I use a condenser enl.

Ciao

Andreas