Subject: RE: [Leica] Straps (was KameraLeder?)
From: Empty Space <studio597@mail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 15:55:36 -0500 (EST)

To my mind, the perfect strap for little classics
such as Leica screw mount bodies, Minolta CLE and
the like is not a camera strap at all, but rather
something that calls itself a binocular strap.  It's
black, split cowhide, about 3/8" wide and a yard long,
not adjustable, fastens with little dumbbell shaped
studs, no pad.  Very simple, utilitarian, wraps nicely
around the hand or wrist for one-handed grab-shooting,
does not take up excess volume in pocket or camera bag.
Sold badged as Hama or Dotline in rack-packs for around
eleven bucks. Can't beat it.