Subject: RE: [Leica] Careful framing
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 20:12:27 -0800

Jon Lucien wrote:

>I was astonished and incredulous the first time I tried to focus in
>conditions that would not have bother my M3 and was unable to focus no matter
>how hard I tried.  I had owned my M6 for only a few days.  It never occurred
>to me that Leica would build and market a camera that couldn't be focused in
>precisely the kind of light Leica users buy the camera for.  I'm incensed,
>and every day I consider chucking my M6 just for that reason.>>

Bonjour Jon,

I'm not sure what you are so bothered about. Would you please explain what
the problem is, as I've used M6's for 15 years and can say I've ever had a
poblem focusing from brilliant sun shine to available darkness like the
black pits of hell.

Mind elaborating, as you sound quite some angry.

thank,
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant