Subject: Re: [Leica] So you want to work for National Geographic
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 18:34:31 -0800

John Collier wrote:

>In the March issue of NG on page 25 is photographer Joel Sartore's  diary on
>an assignment in Bolivia. After reading it, I am glad I am a mechanic /
>househusband! >>

Hi John,

Those guys and gals at NG aren't alone, as some of us on the LUG can make
their stories look like summer dreams. :)

yep it's tough when your backed by the biggest magazine around, National Geo!

But then they have more publicity than many of the smaller publications
whose photgraphers go through much worse then most of NG.

And yes you'd really be just as glad at doing your regular daily lifestyle,

<<<<<I am glad I am a mechanic / househusband! >>>>>>

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant