Subject: Re: [Leica] Decisions...
From: "Julian Thomas" <mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 12:26:40 -0000

Hi Julio,
I've just been through the same quandary. I was originally looking for
second-hand M4s, however I love the 0.85 finder so I've ended up with 2 new
TTL M6s which I'll be using with a 35 and 75 lenses. I'll probably add an
M4P and 24mm later. My reasoning was that I wanted the finder and I got a
great deal on 2 bodies plus lenses. So Much so that buying second-hand and
then having a basic service wouldn't have left much in it. Plus I get a
great warranty.

Julian