Subject: RE: [Leica] Eggleston: art photography
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:58:08 -0000

B.D.
I'd go along with that. I think that 'Art Photography' or 'Photography as
Art' starts when the concept/idea/message is considered before the making of
the picture, (not always conciously for every image), but the artist has a
vision and is trying to express that.
Most photography presents a picture which has no thought conciously applied
to it.

Jem