Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica M5-battery solution
From: Godfrey DiGiorgi <ramarren@bayarea.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2000 08:39:44 -0800

I've been testing the MR-9 adapter for the past 18 months, using a
pair of Rollei 35s, one fitted with a new PX-625 mercury cell and one
fitted with an MR-9+S76 silver oxide cell at the same time. So far,
both are still going strong and meter accuracy/sensitivity is
identical in all cases.

The MR-9 works well.

Godfrey