Subject: [Leica] Stephen Holloway 1 Feb - 17 Feb
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 14:11:24 +0000

It's got boatloads of coma (fat-comet shaped out of focus highlights)
which gives it charming, distinctive look. You can get a really nice
'wrap-around' framing effect with it.

I've got some pictures on my site taken with it. Check out

http://deepturtle.ch/steve/photos/pod/1feb00.html through to 17 Feb.
<<<

Stephen Holloway,
Wow, there are some GREAT pics in that set. Were all those taken with
the f/1.5 Summarit?? I want one. I really enjoyed looking through those
pictures. Great use of "bokeh." I'm in love with with the girl on the
bus.

Seeing pictures like these reaffirms my oft-questioned decision to keep
hanging around on the LUG...<s>

THANKS!

- --Mike

P.S. I'm bookmarking your site.