Subject: [Leica] Holloway
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:29:25 +0000

>>>Thanks a lot. All the pics from Feb 1 to Feb 17 are with the
Summarit.
Since then I've been using a Noctilux, but the Summarit holds a special
place in my heart. Everything else on the site is done with a Nikon F3
(I've had the Leica since the beginning of February) apart some colour
work done with a digicam. But I'm using the M6 exclusively now<<<

Here's something REALLY scary: I forwarded the URL of your site to our
contributor Oren Grad (who is a truly brilliant fellow, a senior
scientist who holds an M.D. and two Ph.D.s), and he quickly
identified--only from the website--which shots were taken with Nikon
lenses and which with Leicas.

- --Mike

P.S. I'd keep going with the Summarit if I were you...