Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: stupidity
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 18:40:13 -0800

"Timothy R. Kuntz" wrote:

> DRIVE ON, TED!!!!!!!!!!  (and thanks to Jim, too.)
>
>    Your work has spoken highly of you & it is indeed a great pleasure to hear you spell it out!!!
>
> As long as this thread is on 'stupidity', let me quote a book on management by Scott Adams - "Everyone is an idot, not just people with low SAT scores.  The only differences among us is that we're idots about different things at different times.  No matter how smart you are, you spend much of your day being an idiot."  and "We expect others to act rationally though we are irrational." and lastly, "Thanks to the printing press, the deviant smart people managed to capture their genious and communicate it without having to pass it on genitically.  Evolution was short circuited.  We got knowledge and technology before we got intelligence."  That sums it up for me.
> Thanks,
>   Tim K.
><Snip>
I read somewhere the original Greek definition of "Idiot" is "someone who
refuses to listen to the truth"
	has nothing to do with your SAT scores.
Of course there is no "Truth" in regards to if Eggelsworth is a good
photographer or not. No law says you have to like him. No law says it's bad to
hate him. I like him. And He's one of the hardest photographers to rip off.
That's probably saying something!
Mark Rabiner