Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: stupidity
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 20:55:06 -0500

DRIVE ON, TED!!!!!!!!!!  (and thanks to Jim, too.)

   Your work has spoken highly of you & it is indeed a great pleasure to hear you spell it out!!!

As long as this thread is on 'stupidity', let me quote a book on management by Scott Adams - "Everyone is an idot, not just people with low SAT scores.  The only differences among us is that we're idots about different things at different times.  No matter how smart you are, you spend much of your day being an idiot."  and "We expect others to act rationally though we are irrational." and lastly, "Thanks to the printing press, the deviant smart people managed to capture their genious and communicate it without having to pass it on genitically.  Evolution was short circuited.  We got knowledge and technology before we got intelligence."  That sums it up for me.
Thanks,
  Tim K.