Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:37:06 +0700

Hello Donal,

         Wooden Boat is one of my all time favourite magazines - I'll see
if I can find his book.  I used to have a book on Japan - the photos were
all Kodachrome and shot with a Leica M and a 35mm lens.  Like a fool, I
gave the book away when we were leaving Canada and have never been able to
find another copy.  I can't even remember the name of the book or who did
the work but I do remember the quality of the images - simply stunning.  I
was using an Olympus system and Kodachrome at the time but that book was
one of the things that got me thinking about buying a Leica.

Ian Stanley

Bangkok, Thailand