Subject: Re: [Leica] Exposure technique
From: Ian Stanley <stanley@loxinfo.co.th>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:21:19 +0700

Hello Tim,

         I use a simple version of the zone system for my 4x5 work and have
done the testing for my film speed, development time and so on but I don't
get into the esoteric side of things at all.  I just like to get a good
negative that I can so that the printing is easier.  The modified Pentax
digital from Zone VI (Calumet now I guess) is accurate, reliable and comes
with a zone scale - they are great - I have two of them.

         Drop me a line if you would like more detailed information.

Ian Stanley

Bangkok, Thailand