Subject: WAY OFF TOPIC Re: [Leica] Nikon S3 war
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 10:00:22 -0800

Ok, this is getting way off topic now, and I certainly accept the blame
for fuelling the fire.  Now that we have started using racial slurs,
we've got to stop now.

All of us must keep in mind that this is an international list that
includes members from Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa, and (horrors!)
Japan.

Sorry, Brian.  We'll behave now.

Ken Iisaka kiisaka@pacbell.net
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California