Subject: Re: [Leica] Film Winding Again, (was BASic question)
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2000 23:00:05 -0500

Hey folks,  Thanks for the loading tips.  This is really big!  Its one thing
to say its simple but for me it doesn't always click unless I know why it
works.  It also helps to know that there is a rational explanation for what
I've been doing wrong all these years (other than just being clumsy).

Just drop film in, make sure its not hung up, close it up and wind.  Whoda
thunk it?

Mike Durling
KD4KWB
http://www.widomaker.com/~durling/