Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V16 #6
From: Jiri_Dvorak@idx.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:50:19 -0800

>Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:28:26 EST
>From: Disfromage@aol.com
>Subject: [Leica] OT Enlarging problem

>I'm having a weird problem I'm hoping the LUG can help me with.  I am using
>
>Richard Wasserman

Richard,

I used to have a similar problem with my LPL 670 VCCE while using a glass-less
negative carrier. Some part of the print on the edges was often out of focus.
The enlarger appeared properly aligned. Sometimes it helped if I 'warmed up' the
head before actual exposure but I got tired of it and bought the glass carrier
and one anti-newton glass. I haven't had any problems ever since.

Jiri Dvorak