Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: "lucien@ubi.edu" <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 18:29:01 +0100

Rick Dykstra wrote:

> This Domke F803 and Billingham Alice shoot-out/discussion is useful.
>
> Could I invite users of these bags to describe what they can carry, for M
> and R systems.  And how they feel about the protection offered and
> convenience of use.  I'd want to carry two M bodies, four lenses, an SF20
> flash and a few rolls of film.

Rick,

That's exactly what I carry in my F803.
M + 50, M + 24 + finder,  90+35 back to back in the optional 3-compartment
padded insert,
+ SF20 between the insert and one side of the bag.
+ Sekonic L-408 in one of the front pocket
+ rolls of films in the second front pocket.
+ batteries in the zipped pocket on the cover flap.
+ a guide or a book in the big pocket on the back (or more rolls of film).

And there is a lot of room all around the insert, between it and the bag walls
for more rolls.

What nice is that the side walls and the bottom of the bag are also padded.

The middle compartment of the insert is big enough for a M + rapidwinder
+ the famous skinny Tele-Elmarit mounted  or even a 90/2 if you push hard.
;-)

<http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_f803.htm>
<http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/body_create.htm>

Lucien