Subject: Re: [Leica] apo 90 versus 4/150
From: "lucien@ubi.edu" <director@ubi.edu>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 18:45:17 +0100

Mike Johnston wrote:

> I'm sympathetic to the temptation to compare things like MTF percentages
> and extrapolate out to what "should be" the case, but it amounts to
> wishful thinking--more careful research than that is required to find
> the truth. There is more to "print quality" than lp/mm.

Mike,

I hope you can do better than that to convince us.

;-)

By the way, do you really want to convince, or do you want to contradict
Erwin whatever he say.

You often give me the impression that you slightly misunderstand what he
explain, in purpose.
If it's true, it will never end.

I hope I'm wrong.

Lucien