Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bags and packs
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:17:16 EST

In a message dated 3/19/00 1:58:46 PM, joecodi@thegrid.net writes:

<< Temba makes an expandable briefcase-type that, with optional harness,

becomes a back pack. There are two insert configurations for this case: a

narrow one (comes standard) and a wide one which can be inserted by

unzipping the case to make it thicker. I will send you a scan privately of

the design and model number. >>

And if anyone wants to buy one I'd probably sell mine. Compared to a Domke
there simply is no comparison. You might as well hang a piece of Samsonite
off your side.

Bob (likes his OTHER Tenba bag, though) McEowen