Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 motor exposure bracketing
From: Andre Jean Quintal <megamax@abacom.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:18:04 -0500

	--> Auto-bracketing is the one thing every camera
	in the Universe should have. Maybe will the next generation
	Leica M have that "feature" built-in with a quiet >4 fps motor ?

	AJQ

Careful Ted. Someone who didn't know you might get the silly idea that you
were testing your equipment before using it.. ;

Mike Quinn