Subject: RE: [Leica] Re: Filter sizes - repost requested
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:59:18 -0000

Doug,
You may find the problem more than just the width of the filter thread, I
discovered that the S5.5 (Leica size) retaining ring is in fact 39mm.
"Just like their filters!" you might say, but alas, no.
The Series retaining ring is (I'm guessing) 0.75mm pitch whereas the filter
is 0.5mm.

But best of luck!

Jem