Subject: Re: [Leica] Waterproof Leicas?
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 09:01:53 EST

In a message dated 3/28/00 7:54:58 AM Central Standard Time,
images@InfoAve.Net writes:

<<  I like
 to cover all bases so I'll probably end up taking a waterproof
 point-and-shoot like Ted recommends and taking a M6 in the EWA housing to
try.

 Thanks for your help -

 Tina >>
Had you considered taking a Nikonos V with the 35 mm lens?  It does pretty
well and is darn sure waterproof.

I have one that has been just sitting on the shelf for about 10 years so it
would need to go to Nikon for a CLA, but you are certainly welcome to use it.

Just let me know.

Don R.