Subject: RE: [Leica] Never ready angst!-Related -sort of
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:27:30 -0500

I was at the Newark airport last week on the way back to Atlanta and handed
my M3 to the security person as I went through the metal detectors.  She
commented that the lens cap was on, but still proceeded to look through the
viewfinder.  I told her I would take the lens cap off, but she smiled and
said "I can see through the camera" and handed it back to me and waived me
on.  Made me feel *real* secure!

Bob Kramer