Subject: RE: [Leica] i get no respect....
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 13:44:56 -0400

	[BOB KRAMER]   Did they let you get close enough for that to be an
option?

> my haircut?

	[BOB KRAMER]  ???????????  What haircut?

> or is it the size of my flash?

	[BOB KRAMER]  Hmmmm...  Does size matter?  I prefer to think not!

> am i wasting my time?

	[BOB KRAMER]  Most assuredly!

> how come me and my leica can't get no respect?

	[BOB KRAMER]   <shrug> Let me answer that question by posing
another.  How many people do you respect just because they hang a Leica
around their neck?  I think you're pulling the lists' collective leg here!
Young man, you ought to be ashamed of yourself!  ;-)

	Now go take pictures... the Goth babe thing is starting to happen.

	BK

	"I was born at night, but not LAST night, baby!"  -  Kid Rock