Subject: Re: [Leica] Analog vs. digital
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2000 21:01:17 +1000

I was asked to take the photos at our office christmas do last year.
The Boss's PA gave me a Camedia thing and a carton (!) of alkalines.
Used 'em up likity split, and then the 'camera' was full.

Today at the sports ground a mum and dad asked me for advice on buying a
point and shoot for family photos -  digital or film?  I told them about
the alkalines, and the 10:1 price ratio, I think I know what they're
gonna buy.

Rick Dykstra