Subject: Re: [Leica] analog AND digital - kinda long again
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 09 Apr 2000 07:26:00 +0000

Henry,

Neither 4x5 or 5x4... the scans were from approximately half a (Velvia)
tranny taken with a Pentax 6x7. I never saw the finished display prints but
I believe they were around 60 inches or more on the long dimension. I didn't
lose any sleep over not seeing them... I'm a black-and-white man and prefer
looking at the works of John Sexton, Anne Larsen and Ted Orland (to name a
linked trio of fine CA snappers and printers) on my walls rather than my own
commercial colour stuff.

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine

ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk