Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Re: B&W paper
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Apr 2000 21:10:25 +0100

Ed

You are absolutely right, and I am sorry if I misled anyone.   I have
checked the packaging and it is the Jessops film (which I was told is HP4)
which is labelled 'Made in Spain' whereas the paper (which I was told is
Multigrade 3) is labelled 'Made in the EU' which means it is probably made
in the UK but for some contractual reason they cannot say so.

Regards

Gerry