Subject: Re: [Leica] making contact prints
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:27:45 -0400

At 01:08 PM 4/19/00 +0100, you wrote:

>Mind you, I gave up contact sheets when I bought a filmscanner. As a result
>I have about 200 rolls which I would now like to contact print for
>reference/editing purposes. Anyone know a good assistant in London who'd
>like a couple of days' work and has access to a darkroom?
>

>--
>Johnny Deadman

Johnny -

Why not make contact sheets in PhotoShop?  5.5 has an automatic contact
sheet feature.  The only thing I don't like about it is that I haven't
figured out how to change the font on the file name under the photos so it
shows up really large.  If anybody know how to change this, please let me know.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com