Subject: [Leica] Re: making contact prints
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 11:27:15 -0400

I spool my film in 35 exp rolls and cut them into 7 strips of 5. I file
these is clear negative pages. I lay the page on the paper and lay a piece
of plate glass on top to hold it all flat. Simple.

Ken Wilcox

At 7:08 AM -0400 4/19/0, Andrew Moore wrote:
>I usually don't make contact sheets from my (OT: Leica)
>35 mm negatives because I simply don't have a way of
>doing it with good results.  I'd like to start making contact
>sheets now.  Is there any equipment or techniques that
>would really help here, particularly for holding a set of
>negative strips (4 frames per) aligned and flat while the
>exposure is made?
>
>Thanks,
>--Andrew
>NO ARCHIVE

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>