Subject: Re: [Leica] Hazed
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 10:57:58 EDT

<<I bought a 50 DR very cheaply, because the lens was milky
white when you looked through it.  I unscrewed the lens head, got out some
ROR and some old underwear (the modern version of Ted's formula ;) and
carefully wiped it off.>>

Martin,

I think I'll take a chance on the lens.  The price is right, and I have lots
of ROR and old underwear.  Thanks for sharing.

Richard W