Subject: Re: [Leica] Just to say Hello !
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 21:37:51 +1000

Arthur Krick wrote:

> Resident in southern England

Hi Arthur.  Ever been to the Red Lion in Axminster?  I stayed there a
week in '87 (yeah, chasing a girl) and was recruited into the skittles
team.  I think we beat the next village, but after four pints, who cares?!

> Leica user, principaly M's but also increasingly screw-mounts ( however, I
> do have some 'flex equipment (SL's & SL2-mot) and have handled most of the
> R's at some time or another)

Sounds like you could offer a lot to the list.

> Shooter rather than collector I would say

No shame in that!

> B&W rather than colour

Try Reala and be converted! Ha!  I'm looking at 50 x 75cm prints right
now. Good film.

Regards

Rick (didn't get the girl in Axminster :(  ) Dykstra