Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica repair service
From: Doug Nygren <dnygr@cshore.com>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2000 15:04:13 -0400

One of my Leicas came with a factory installed light leak. I returned it
to Leica US for a warranty repair at the end of July last year and got
it back months later. I sent my Canon to Canon for repair and got it
back within a month.

I would buy another Leica, but I won't purchase another Canon. The Leica
produces much better photos.

I do wish, though, that they would add staff for warranty repairs at
Leica.

doug nygren