Subject: RE: [Leica] VULCANITE MAINTENANCE
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sat, 6 May 2000 07:24:27 +0100

Jeff,
It may be easy for you to find Rejuvinex 'somewhere in Boulder, Colorado'
but can you tell me whether I'm looking for a lump of it, a tub, a packet,
a slice, a phial, bottle, measure, or canister? Can you get manufacturer's
samples?
Unfortunately my Sharpo stockist can't quite lay his hands on it... Thanks
awfully ;-)))

Jem