Subject: [Leica] TIMES SELF PORTRAITS
From: Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Mon, 08 May 2000 16:03:23 +0200

Today's New York Times Magazine ran a series of self-portaits by noted
photographers, including one by Robert Frank. He's pictured in the middle of
a bunch of Swedish photography students, most of whom are pointing Olympus
point'n'shoots at the camera. In the printed version, Frank appears to be
holding a (gasp) disposable! See
http://www.nytimes.com/library/magazine/home/20000507mag-selfportrait.6.html
for the on-line version.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.
<<<<
They take themselves seriously don't they! Nobody said "That's me in the
corner". It seems a picture needs a thousand words to support it these days.
Berger - I thought your Kodak story was pretty funny. Good work.
Rabiner - are you the last bastion of common sense in this murky world?
Hmmm...
Chow
(today I'm drinking Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon)
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36
41100 Modena