Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: T.A. soft release AKA "Softie"
From: kwilcox@mail.davison.k12.mi.us (Ken Wilcox)
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 13:48:48 -0400

Funny you should mention that. A couple of years ago I bought an old
self-timer at a swap meet for $1. When I got home I noticed that something
was rattling around in the bottom of the box. When I pulled out the
cardboard I found a flack rimmed contrast filter for the IIIf. It no
resides on my IIf.

Ken Wilcox

At 12:47 PM -0400 5/8/0, P2CON@aol.com wrote:
>Ken,
>
>While we are on the subject of losing things Leica, I was using my IIIc as a
>pocket camera yesterday with a little orange contrast lens on the
>rangefinder. Sure enough at the end of the day the orange lens was gone, and
>not in my pocket. So, if you find one of those, it is mine. Please send it to
>me. ;-)
>
>Regards, Paul Connet
>
><< Ken said:
>Walter,
>  The only one that I've managed to lose was from an R3MOT that I was firing
> with the electric release. I crank 'em in nice and tight on the M bodies
> and haven't lost one yet. (I did find one that someone else lost)
>  Ken Wilcox >>

DO NOT use the reply fuction! Address any response to wilcox@tir.com

- ----
Ken Wilcox                        Carolyn's Personal Touch Portraits

				      preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
						   <kwilcox@gfn.org>