Subject: Re: [Leica] Robertson screws OT
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@sierratel.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2000 12:45:46 -0700

You should be able to find the correct bit in one of the consumer grade bit
sets designed for electric drill/screwdrivers.  I think I paid US$15 for a set
of 45 bits, handles, and adapters.  It has flat bladed, phillips, robertson,
starex, hexangonal, nut drivers and a few things I have not identified.  I
originally bought mine as a good way to customize flat bladed drivers.

Bill