Subject: Re: [Leica] 35/2 vs 35/2 asph
From: "misterc misterc" <leicam7@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 21:55:47 CEST

Of course the ASPH 35 mm is truelly better wide open !!
But is it all ??
perhaps not ..
weight and size are good arguments for the "old" one.
On the same way I have sold my old 2/35 not to buy the 2/35 ASPH but the 1.4
35 ASPH. In fact the best 1.4/35 mm ever made from 1.4 But I'm still
thinking at my old thin 2/35mm which had some other skills (at least the one
to be the smallest 35 mm ever).
(I'm French and not so used to speak english..)