Subject: Re: Europe Travel (was Re: [Leica] London and Paris Trip- Airport Security)
From: John Coan <jcoan@alumni.duke.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 16:29:27 -0400

If you have your purchase receipt from a US company this will work just
as well.  Chances are you won't be questioned.  The US Customs
inspectors know that cameras are higher in Europe anyway.  Also, I'm not
so sure there is even a duty on 35mm cameras because there isn't a US
camera industry to protect any more?  Perhaps someone will know the
answer to my last question for sure....

Have a good trip!