Subject: Re: [Leica] Herr Grant Trip report!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2000 04:11:25 -0700

Tom Schofield wrote:

> I, too, just returned from a hectic European romp and my 35 Summicron R took
> a dive to the Venice stone, becoming fixed at F2 and infinity.  Mine was May
> 10, 2000.  What date was yours?  Maybe something to do with the stars or
> planets?<<<<<<

Hi Tom,

Mine was on may 7th! A day that will live in infamy!

Boy  I have to tell you the UFO's or planets really must have been out
of whack, as I also broke the finger focus piece off my 35 Summilux
while in Paris.  I had more damage on this project than almost any other
over the years.   So something was out of line.

ted

Message from Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com> ([Leica] Herr Grant is von Deutchland wieder da.)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com> ([Leica] Herr Grant is von Deutchland wieder da. Trip report!)
Message from "Tom Schofield" <tdschofield@email.msn.com> (Re: [Leica] Herr Grant is von Deutchland wieder da. Trip report!)