Subject: Re: [Leica] f/1.4 landscapes, kodachrome
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 20:20:34 -0700

jcoleman@interport.net wrote:

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
> > Johnny Deadman wrote:
> > ><Snip>
> > > Hey, Mark, guess what? A propos our previous discussion I shot some f/1.4
> > > landscapes today in a forest. Kodachromes (200) and Ektachrome VS 100. I
> > > have some others that I'll put up soon. Check 'em out baby. All on the 50
> > > lux too. Really keen to see what the kodachrome looks like.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Johnny Deadman
> > >
> > Johnny you are like August Sander!
> > Just when you think he is all about people up pops his landscapes!
> > I just saw a new book of Ed Weston and it had lots of his color work in there!
> > Surprised the heck out of me! I knew Ansel did it!
> > Mark Rabiner
>
> What book?  I've never seen anything by Weston in color and I've seen a fair
> number of his books.
>
><Snip>
Well I hadn't either it looks like probably the latest one it was sitting there
in the book store there was no mistaking it.
Mark Rabiner

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com> (Re: [Leica] f/1.4 landscapes, kodachrome)
Message from jcoleman@interport.net (Re: [Leica] f/1.4 landscapes, kodachrome)