Subject: [Leica] Leica Pauper No. 1 responds
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 13:18:53 +1200

Takeshi wrote:
>One might presuppose that, as a Leica user group list, one would not
>expect to find numerous paupers.
>Without fear of contradiction, therefore,

Depending on what your definition of pauper is, i'll stand up and be
counted. As far as your fear of contradiction goes, i'll put this
week's disposable cash ($5 NZ) where my mouth is, to let you know
that i probably won't be alone when it comes to income levels on this
list.

I can tell you that using Leica frequently has very little to do with
large income. I would not be using Leica at all if it weren't for the
support of the guys from my local camera shop. In this respect i am a
very lucky Leica user.

Yours,
In student poverty

Leica P. No. 1
(aka Gary)
"He's dead Jim...
         ...I'll get his tricorder, you get his wallet."

                                                    -Star Trek
     OO
     [_]<|
      /|\