Subject: Re: [Leica] Choosing a 50mm Summicron
From: Shel Belinkoff <belinkoff@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 11:56:06 -0700

Bud Cook wrote:

> Here's Erwin Put's view on things...
>
> http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/m/lenses/pages/summicronm.html

Thanks.  I've read that.  What I'd like to get are some user impressions
of these lenses.  Which ones folks like and for what reasons.  There's
lots of technical data out there.  I'm looking for personal feelings
about the various lenses - something a bit more subjective, perhaps.  Do
you prefer one over another and for what reason?  Do you shoot color or
B&W and which lens seems to work best for your style of shooting?
That's the sort of information I'm seeking.

- --
Shel Belinkoff
mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from "Bud Cook" <budcook@attglobal.net> (Re: [Leica] Choosing a 50mm Summicron)