Subject: Re: [Leica] Visit to Wetzlar
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 06:36:10 +0200

Ken,

Wetzlar is a typical small German town--pictoresque, well kept, pretty and
quite sleepy, especially when the shops are closed. Leica-related: Lars
Nietopiel (sp) has a camera shop in Wetzlar centre where you can look at
all sorts of rare Leicas from the past.

Nathan

Ken Lassiter wrote:

> I plan a visit to Wetzlar in mid June.  I have arranged a visit to the
> Leica Solms facility.  What else do some of you who have visited here
> suggest we do?  Places to photograph?  Places to eat?  (We are staying
> at the Wetzlarer Hof.)  Any suggestions would be appreciated.
>
> Ken Lassiter

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman