Subject: Re: [Leica] Newbie question on M
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 20:29:15 -0700

Laurence Gadd wrote:

> Michel, If you crimp the tail of the film (make a fold and unfold it) and drop that
> in the center of the take-up spool that often helps. Some M6's are harder then
> others I have no idea why.
>
> Tina Manley wrote:

Life's too short, Laurence for crimping!
This is the advice the idiots behind the counter at the camera stores give us.
We on this list should know better!
May I advise to just look at the dumb little picture in the camera an follow it
to a tee.
Just go a little slow on the first pull with the thumb and don't advance until
you get the bottom plate back on.
Mark Rabiner

Message from Laurence Gadd <lgadd@mindspring.com> (Re: [Leica] Newbie question on M)