Subject: Re: [Leica] Slide Projector & Screen
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 11:39:33 -0700

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

> I'm starting to shoot more slides these days and my old Kodak Carousel
> projector  leaves a bit to be desired.  Any suggestions for a good
> quality projector and lens?  Perhaps one in which the slides can be
> stacked instead of loaded into trays.
>
> Also, any thoughts on screens?
>
> --
> Shel Belinkoff
> mailto:belinkoff@earthlink.net

I still have my old Kodak Ektagraphic projector from the mid 70's and thought
about putting some German, even Leica glass on the front of it. It ain't broke.
I use to have slide shows with 20 of these puppies running.
The new Leica projector which takes the Kodak slide carousel I've seen in action
and it is impressive if you can afford it! It would have the Leica glass in
front of it!
Mark Rabiner