Subject: [Leica] New M6TTL Handbook: Jonathan Eastland from Leica Gallery, NYC00000
From: LeicaPhoto@aol.com
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 17:07:05 EDT

To all members of the LUG we are happy to announce that we have just received
Jonathan Eastland's new hardbound book, Leica M6 TTL Handbook (Ajax, England
2000). This book is 183 pages and is devoted to the TTL model with chapters
on Technical Specification; Getting Started; M6 TTL Exposure Measurement
System; M6TTL Operational Philosophy; TTL Flash System; Flash Photography
with the M6TTL; Seven Current Leica-M Lenses; Accessories for the Leica M6
TTL; also a very full Appendix of technical specs.; chart of lens info.;
address file and further reading. Images (plenty of both B&W and color) give
information on lens used, aperture, and sometimes, film, etc. It is the first
new M book out in some time and as most of you know Eastland is the author of
The Leica M Compendium (which we have in stock too) and has worked on this
new book for some time. The book is 8.5 x 6 inches hardbound with a color
photograph of the M6 TTL / 50mm Summilux on the cover and is signed by the
author. Leica Gallery is the exclusive distributor in the US. The book is
$39.95 + $10. shipping via UPS anywhere in the continental US. Incidentally,
$10. is both the minimum and maximum shipping, so any other book or Leica
boutique item purchased will be sent with no additional shipping charge.
Leica Gallery is affiliated and supported by Leica Camera and is at 670
Broadway, Suite 500, New York, New York 10012. Our telephone is 212-777-3051
/ fax: 212-777-6960. We take AMEX, VISA and MC. Please give full street
address, telephone number, credit card # and expiration and zip code of the
credit card billing address. We are here Tuesday through Friday 11 to 6 and
Saturday 12 to 6. We have 45 copies in stock of the new signed Eastland book
with more to come from England hopefully soon. As we have over 700 titles in
stock, we will be more than happy to help you if you want additional items.
(our list is coming out this summer). Best regards, Rose and Jay Deutsch /
Leica Gallery