Subject: [Leica] Disposable Leicas (M7?)
From: LEICAMAN56@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 04:55:23 EDT

Mark, I love your idea about disposable Leicas.  This would be a great idea
for Leica at the LUG Photokina meeting!  Maybe Erwin could bring it up.
Imagine what the MTF's would look like.  APO & ASPH!
Seriously, one of my customers made up a prototype of the M7 for me years ago
from a Kodak disposable panoramic camera.  Had the red dot and "LEICA M7"
typeset on the front of it.  It was always good for a laugh when visiting
Leica biggies came by.  Maybe I should dig it out and take it to show Cohn at
Photokina?  :-)

Bill Rosauer

Replies: Reply from "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com> ([Leica] Re: Disposable Leicas (M7?))