Subject: Re: [Leica] Project Jerusalem, or the f/1.4 school of landscape
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 18:18:01 +0100

2000-06-05-01:42:03 Johnny Deadman:
> Well, you tell me how you keep viewers on mac, windows 98, windows 2000,
> with or without colorsync, happy? Gammas varying between 1.8 and 2.2... with
> low-key images there is simply no way to keep everyone happy.

I dunno -- was my scheme of providing all pictures at two arbitrary
but perhaps usefully different gammas (and a few resolutions, so the
resolution- or bandwidth- impaired can look at teeny crappy versions)
useful?

  http://people.oven.com/jbm/

I want to do the same thing one of these days for a larger collection
of pics with a snappier interface in front...

 -Jeff M.

Message from Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk> (Re: [Leica] Project Jerusalem, or the f/1.4 school of landscape)