Subject: Re: [Leica] Oppinions on Leicaflex + SL + SL2
From: FIGLIO4CAP@aol.com
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2000 20:53:55 EDT

In a message dated 6/11/2000 7:11:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
rurmonas@ieee.org writes:

<< Has anyone used these cameras and be able to offer opinions on which is
best,
 reliability issues, what I should check when buying etc. etc. >>
For me, the main problem with the Leicaflex is the lack of full screen
focussing. Also, parts are getting hard to find for it. The SL is a better
bet, IMO.
Bob Figlio